Top ten really mean put-downs:
10. I’d like you better if you were a corpse.
9. Just because you have an opinion doesn’t mean it’s correct.
8. When I think about things I’d like to do, the thing I think about most often is throwing a hair dryer in the bathtub with you.
7. I’d listen more closely to what you have to say, but I keep getting distracted by all the flying diarrhea.
6. Children and animals are scared of you for very good reasons.
5. My sympathies to your mother.
4. Sorry about the lack-of-brainpower thing. Gosh, that must be hard to live with.
3. I can tell your parents must have done like a ton of acid before you were born.
2. Don’t ask me, ask your lover—Satan.
1. Your life sucks because you suck.
God’s ashamed about you. He’d like to take you back and try again.
On the Internet no one knows you’re a dog. Wait, actually, we all do know that about you, it’s just that we’re too polite to mention it.
If you don’t have low self-esteem, you should.
Don’t be paranoid. We’re not all out to get you. We don’t care nearly enough.
The reason you have a headache is because God is trying to kill you slowly.
You’re the reason no one wants human cloning.
Your momma called. She said, “Die, you unnatural freak of nature.”
I guess it’s a blessing you don’t know how ugly you are.
I used to like you, but then I stopped shooting up.