NetNewsWire Keyboard Tips
Here are a few more keyboard shortcuts for NetNewsWire that aren’t obvious:
When the headlines pane in the news reader has focus, you can...
1. Type U to mark a headline as unread.
2. Type R to mark a headline as read.
3. Type M to mark a headline as unread and go to the next unread headline.
In the weblog editor, the buttons for Bold, Italic, and Add Link have keystrokes...
1. Cmd-B encloses the selection with <strong> tags.
2. Cmd-I encloses the selection with <em> tags.
3. Option-Cmd-A allows you to enclose the selection with link tags. (I wanted this to be Ctrl-Cmd-A, as in BBEdit, but Interface Builder wouldn’t let me do that. I still plan to make this button respond to Ctrl-Cmd-A in the future.)