Tore my dooshen
You know the song, right?
“Bliiiinded by the liiight. Ripped up like a dooshen in the runner o’ the night.”
What’s a dooshen? What—or who—is the “runner o’ the night?”
- Frank, are you okay? You don’t look so good.
- I feel kind of squirrelly in my inner birdy whirly. I ran a 10K last night—and I think I tore my dooshen when I tripped the merry-go-round.
- Ouch! You should get that looked at.
- (Mockingly) You-should-get-that-looked-at, you-should-get-that-looked-at.
- Geez Frank, I was just trying to be...
- My dooshen is ripped up over here and you’re trying to boss me around with trite little...
- You can be a real turd in a birdbath sometimes.
- Eat my dooshen, dorkwad. Wad of dork.
- Whatever, mister runner-o-the-night.