Five Things People Don't Know About Me
Five Things People Don’t Know About Me
I was tagged by Nick.
1. I usually wear all black at home. It matches the way I feel on the inside. ;)
2. The one sport at which I’m quite good, at which I can usually beat everyone in the room (unless the room contains my dad and/or brother-in-law), is ping pong.
3. I didn’t finish college, and didn’t take any computer science classes in college. (Had I gotten as far as declaring a major, it would have been English. I probably would have concentrated on 20th century American literature—particularly the first half of the century, the modernists.)
4. I play guitar and piano—with little skill but plenty of enthusiasm.
5. There’s a surprising amount of Public Enemy in my iTunes library.