Indie Life Day Three
It’s day three of sitting at my computer as a returned-to-indie-life developer. Here’s what I’ve noticed so far:
- I get eight hours of sleep.
- My calendar is suddenly very much not full. There are many expanses of days with nothing on them. (No meetings; nothing about when co-worker X is going on vacation.)
- I still have trouble writing code until after dinner. I think this may be a temperament issue more than a scheduling issue.
- But I’m enjoying writing code more than I have in a long time.
- And I’m super relaxed. Zaphod-level relaxed. I chalk this up to happiness.
06 Feb 2013